Saturday, September 22, 2007

i'm so effing pissed!

to start with wad i did this morning,its just plainly sleeping thruout morning and afternoon just zoom by.it was 12pm sharp and i was sleeping in the masterbed room all by myself.*shiokness.dad and mum left for bangkok since friday and coming back this evening.i was jus so excited waiting fer them to comeback.without them at home left me all so isolated and lonely.
so woke up,did all my necessary needs and off to mugging on the masterbed bed.ehh.sounds wrong.but wateva!XD while studying,i dozed off and woke up cuz sis ring me,asked me to buy some dumb sotong and prawn balls fer her dumb gathering and says she needs it at ard 6pm.so i decided to go to the supermarket at 3plus and the balls will defroze by den.but today the weather was like FUCKK.it was extremely hott and humid.i can die.the moment i got out of the air-conditioned room,i can sweat immediately.the sun was blazingly hot!so i decided to leave my hse at 5plus, by den the sun had gone down alittle.went to supermarket just beside medeira condo,wahlao.sweat while walking.gd exercise!HA.den bought 3packets of balls which i tot cost abt 3.90,so cheap.but it was 10.99 when the cashier scan the code no.*jaw dropped* bought a tub of blueberry yogurt,2bottles of daisy milk and oat milk and a healthy packet of kegglog cereal.spent a total of $44.90.*finally i can rmb someting in full=D)and i paid with my own $$ but later gonna claim.HA.den,on my way home,saw my *sis,weixin.hahah!still as skinny.i think skinner.chatted fer awhile with the stuffs on my hand,so heavy and i was sweating here and der.nvm.gd exercise.=D
once reached home,i quickly opened up the balls and wash it so that the ice will melt and soak in water to make it defroze faster and my maid was arguing with me.she say:miss!why u soaked in water!later no taste.
miss:huh?no taste?but inside alr gt ice wad,ice melt become water,apa difference?den why u need to soak the fish,later the fish also no taste.
maid:no,dun put water,after the oil will pik piah pik piah.
miss:the fish also will pik piah pik piah wad,fish and ball,sama sama.
LOL.come to think of it.kinda hilarious.haha.den she gt nth to say.so carried on with wad i was doing.finally the balls defroze.but she was cooking all the dishes first.*faint.my sis wants it like at 6plus and she was still cooking the dishes.wahlao.but nvm,let her cook,anyway the balls take a short time to get it done.dad and mum and sis and diana were on the way home.was excited and impatient so helped my maid to cook and wash the pan.she seem to take yrs washing the pan.LOL.den, when she threw the meat in the pan,it stucked on it and iwas like "daywin.mati,stucked"LOL.den she took the spatula from me and toughly pushed the meat to the centre of the pan.i was like"wah,daywin,bagus!"den i helped her cooked,stir stir here and der so the dishes will be done asap.i wanna cook the balls one leh.
so finally,i was able to cook the balls.it was fun cooking the balls.haha!daywin asked me to throw 1 ball to see if the oil is hot enuff,so i threw.ha
miss:eh.daywin,shit!how come the ball stuck in the oil?
maid:ahh.u lah,soak in water.
played ard the ball first.
miss:daywin!u see arh,ikan u wash,why balls cannot wash?ikan and ball sama sama,balls gt ice,defroze become water.ikan gt ice,also gt water.also need to fry in oil.sama sams wad.
she gt nth to say again.LOL.hilarious.so continued to wad i was doing.finally the oil's hot enuff and i throw more balls into the oil.*fun fun=D*den,they all came back and sis gt kinda pissed cuz it wasn't ready yet and she sort of scolded me.i din care at first.left the last batch of balls to be fried.
sis came into the kitchen again and scolded me.
sis:mei!until now u still cooking the balls,i told u wad time to get ready the balls?!by 6plus rite!
mei:wad?the balls need to defroze also rite.
sis:who asked u to leave the hse so late.
mei:wahlao.the weather so hot.hao xin mei hao bao!cook fer u still wanna scold!shouldnt have gone down to buy the stupid balls fer u!
super pissed off with her den.din even say gd things yet wanna scold me.FUCK!
i dun wanna help her anymore!everytime also like that.*pissed*
so the balls were done and they left while my sis said thanks in an sincere way.stupid!
so time to ask wad my parents gt fer me,so happily asked my dad if he bought anything fer me.
mei:papa!why u all went to bangkok like din buy much things one?
papa:u also din say wad u want.
mei:wahlao,initiative luh.
papa:mummy asked u wad u want u also din tell her
mei:she wheregt asked me wad i want,she only ask jiejie lor
papa:den u been to bangkok u shld noe wad is der wad.
papa:u shld noe that we're going to bangkok,u shld alr tell mummy wad u want wad.
mei:aiyah!ya lah ya lah.my fault luh.all my fault lah
papa:yay wad!its ur fault wad.
-_-!
my dad is ferever the right one and i'm always at the wrong.its nt the first time alr.he nv change.he thinks he's an angel!arse!so darn pissed off!der was once where my maid din wake me up and i told my dad abt it and he effing scolded me.and he also scolded my maid.wth.he shld scold the maid and nt me!its the maid's responsibilty to wake me up else wad's a maid fer!pissed off.and i said:ya luh ya luh.its my fault luhh!"and he said:yay luh.ur fault luh.den? WTFFF!!everything is my fault.der's still loads of senariors but too many to put it down.i just dun seem to be able to talk things to my dad cuz everytime i do that,he just blame its my fault.AIYAH!WATEVA LUH!!he's the angel and i'm the devil.its all my fault and anything happened,its always my fault!!!!!URGH!FUCKING PISSED!!!!he still dare to complain to me that mummy always side other pple den her own family member.he is jus no difference from her.i think he's worse.he sides no one accept himself cuz he thinks he's the angel!nvm lor.blame other pple lah.push all the blame more to other pple and u'll never improve!URGH!too pissed to eat my dinner alr so started blogging.ha!so thats all.shall end my blog now.

No comments: