Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2 weeks of holiday hurry come!

Gee! Time flies, initially we're whining that we still have 2 wks of attachment in imh! But BOOMZ! its alr a tuesday! 3 more days and attachment will be over! gee! attachment is fun,we're literally enjoying ourselves.haha! FRIDAY going clubbing with my attachment friends. excited siol.
And my bloody cousin and victoria has yet to send the pictures that we took at superclub! so irritatinggggg. And i cldnt find those pictures in my cousin's computer too. how annoying!
And psychiatric patients are really interesting, being a psychiatric nurse can drain you mentally than physically which is sort of a challenge. See how you are able to handle them psychologically. interesting eh. :)
YAWN. im sleepy.
And im staying over at my cousin's place cuz her house is just 10mins walk to IMH. i can crawl to work even! haha.
Oh, and our CI singa is damn funny! he make use of all this facial expressions and tell stories, gosh, i think im the only one who laugh the hardest. gee! he really makes people day. :)
Anw, ive yet to go end year shopping yet! gee! haven gotten my UNIQLO basic dress! :( the last time was shopping for baby's things. Bought him a ZARA shoe and he is so "pandan" saying that giving him shoes means sending him off, tat we wont be tgt. -.-! So i asked him to give me $2 and so we'll stick tgt.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE 2 WEEKS HOLIDAY! IM DYING! attachement in imh is boring! SHINGZZZ!
Gonna get myself a job for this 2wks holiday. I NEED $$$$$ prolly can think of selling my ass too for cash. hmmm. haha! like as if!
sighh! im short of cash! NO $$$! i need to work! work! work! i felt that the motivation to study my course is missing, der isnt the adrenaline rush and motivation anymore. i need to gain it back. im so sleepy but need to study alittle.
CIAO!

No comments: