Wednesday, September 03, 2008

having attachement niow

attachment attachement attachement!
i left with 1 more week after this week and i wonder how am i gonna spend the
rest of my 1month holiday.
get a job? go for driving licence?sprint kayak?hmmm...most prob i'll get myself a job,earn some $. =D anw i was havin my attachement for the past 1 week and i was too busy to blog.finally i'm having some time to blog here.attachment was really fun,especially the people der..people including the ITE,nyp,AN and SN.=)with them around,it made attachment more lively and fun! cheerios peeps! =D love yaww..
and well, i had my attachie at orthopedic ward.gosh! today i saw 1 pt with the nail punctured thru the foot. OUCH! i've seen even more disgusting thigns ever.thats not the worse.geee...der's more to come in the future...! so looking forward to it. =D
alrighty.Many things running in my head,waiting for me to fix .blog soon again! =)

No comments: