Wednesday, December 05, 2007

unforgetable nite.

JOHNSTON! STOP LAUGHING! xD
today was a suay day,i saw something that is unusual to see and dun get to see it that often everyday and its from an indian guy and it was sucha disgusting thing to have my eyes on it.OMGS! oh god,please bless my eyes.okay,so this indian man was sitting directly in front of me with his hands covering his manhood in the train to clark quay,so i was looking at him and suddenly i was wondering why his hands were lifted up so i looked down and OMGS!this stupid old indian man was wearing shorts without UNDERWEAR!freak man!his manhood was apparently seen by me.WAHLAO!why did i even wanna post this?freak freak freak!!wash my eyes and memory with holywater! der goes my virgin eyes.hai.very sad indeed.so after which,i told 1 of my friends abt it and he burst into laughter of how i put it.thanks huh.lol!STUPID OLD AHPEK!SICK IN THE HEAD!!URGH!!!
den meet up with cousin and seek for job.she never fails to make me wait everytime we meet up.i think i spent my 1/3 of my life waiting for her.haha!so we headed to boat quay for pub job.der were afew pubs we went but the environment dun look presentable.but the pay is GD!the least at boat quay that we went was 10/hr plus commission and taxi fare.but somehow,i dun like the unpresentable environment.so we went to look for another pub which is called jab1,it dun even look like pub,somehow,it looks like a bar.they pay 12bucks/hr and plus commission 5%-7% on the bill but sadly,no cab fare.man!tat is double my conrad pay pls!i dun mind working at jab1 cost they respect the waitresses,no contact with waitresses like touching and all.but other unpresentable pubs will hve customers havin itchy hands to touch waitresses.if i ever gonna work at those pubs,i think i've to sterilize myself every now and den.HA! but in the end,i decided not to work.i only wanted jab1 but cuz of the taxi fare so it wasnt worth it.SAD!!! have to go back to conrad still.=)
it was 12plus den and lixin left me going to the bus stop on my own.=( moreover der's no bus hm.=( so cabbed home.tonite seem to be jus accompany cousin go out nite.haha! stupid cab fare.SO EX!!='(

No comments: