Thursday, November 11, 2004

in the rink!

yesterday i wanted to blog..but was too tired and my body ish so pain...stupid KOJI!!argh...toot him..bite me 4TIMES.argh!!now i can still feel the pain!..this ish how it happened!...yesterday i went skating...and i saw koji....1st impression on him was...so cool and he ish a japanese but lived in singapore for quite some time...and he really looks like those japanese comic book character..so tall and the hair so straight...so darn cool..then when he open his mouth and start talking...he ish speaking singlish..haha..so funny..and he ish a joker...makes me wanna laugh....okieokie..better stop..must carry on with my story..hehe..SO...he ish a jap and his hp hanged lots of jap stuff...and i find it quite nice so i took his hp from his pocket just like that...and he let me see..then he wants it back and i said just let me see it for a little while more...and he bite me..all of a sudden!!!toot him....he bite my hand..around my wrist there...so darn pain..so my reaction was to hit him back...HARD! and then he lets go...i didnt really bother already...and i sit on the bench at the rink where all the lockers are...and i didnt notice him....was talking to my friend...he went behind the bench where i was sitting and he BITE ME AGAIN!! on my shoulder near my neck....argh..toot him...i scream so loud yet he still didnt let go..then i fall from the bench to the floor..toot sia..now i still have the pain and his stupid mark there...argh..it ish so swollen...dunno like wat sia...so i get up and take my revenge..i went to bite him back...but he ish too strong and huge! didnt manage to bite him and he BITE me again...toot sia..this time he bite my back..wat the hell...i scream and grabbed him..then i fall...he almost fall on me...but did not...*phew* so darn toot..and sherene,terry,lixin,eileen? and the others there laughing..so darn toot..and there ish a 4th time AGAIN! i went skating...i skate and skate then suddenly KOJI bite me...at my deltoid...toot sia...i wanted to bite him..but this time...i wait for him not to notice me and then..hehehe*evil laugher*....but then i still fail....wat the hell..i went to his back and jump on him...and bite..then he so strong.....i cant bite him..toot sia!!argh...stupid KOJI! one day shall bite him back....
After the speed skating at 7.....most of the skaters went home or something..they left the rink and only me,lixin.terry,gladys,jiawei,akira and the others still dere...i skate and skate til quite bored so i started trying to make terry..my cousin..to fall...HAHA...he also trying to make me fall...and both of us fell...haha...cuz i grabbed his neck and his head hit the ice..haha..and now his head have a huge briuse..hoho..so sway... :x as usual..people will just spraying ice on us and all...and spray and spray!! wat the hell...jiawei keep on spraying and spraying...and i quite unhappy already...so i grabbed his leg..haha.so funny sia...i grabbed his leg and he ish dere dragging...lolx..so funny....and i was all wet.....after a few minutes...abt 30mins or so...we started to play with ice!! haha..cant remember who started first...we used our blades and started scribing the ices...and started throwing at each other.....lolx..so funny sia...and the person in-charge of the rink started "scolding" us.. the person ish a mute... and he blew his westle and show us the hand sigh...NO and pointed out of the rink...so i think he was trying to tell us not to play or else we will be ban...i think..so we stopped playing....so funny sia...keke....shall end here
...........................................*SKaTerS RaWks*.............................................................

No comments: